[78-L] California Humming Birds inquiry

Andrea Walsh petquality1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 19:43:16 PST 2009

Hello my fellow 78 buffs-

Can anyone help me with this?  I am looking for mp3's of the following sides
by the California Hummingbirds:

The California Hummingbirds (Adler, Weil and Herman)
Hot Henry  Cameo 930
Crazy Words, Crazy Tune   Cameo 1099
There's Everything Nice About You  Cameo 1099
There's A Trick In Pickin' A Chick-Chick-Chicken  Cameo 1202

and (I think) as the "California Sun-Kist Syncopators": Who Is The One That
You're Fooling Now  Cameo 715

Any mp3's of these  would be greatly appreciated, as well as more titles
other than the 4 Victors the California Hummingbirds made.  I am posting
their four Victors and one Lincoln I have (Horses/ Why Can't A Fellow Like
Me Get A Girlie Like You  Lin 2507)
I want to try and find all the titles this trio recorded for the sake of
accuracy as well as my own collecting want list...

All the best from yer friendly California female 78 collector--

Andrea Walsh