[78-L] Price for early Victor Recording Blanks

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Sun Jan 25 15:52:02 PST 2009

Does anyone know what the little 6" Victor recording blanks that were used on RCA Victor phonographs in 1930 might be worth. I have someone who wants to buy a couple from me, and I am not looking to make a killing on them, but neither do I want to give away something that is very rare and valuable, so if some might know a fair price to sell these very uncommon little blanks for please let me know. Mine are in pristine condition in their original record sleeves. Thank you in advance.

Bruce