[78-L] Gay?

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com
Sun Jan 25 12:33:32 PST 2009

Sorry I miss-attributed the statement, Julien.  As I said in an earlier post, I can see the day when "gay" will be considered to be offensive and people will be surprised that way back at the beginning of the twenty-first century polite people used that term without cesure and were still talking about ancient shellac discs, (gotta stay on topic).

But if gynophobia means a fear of women, I have to wonder what the word is for a fear of men?  I just looked it up, it's close, "hominophobia".  One thing I'm sure of, nobody on this list could possibly suffer from aichmophobia, (and that's not fear of "H"s).

db