[78-L] Song "The Broken Record"

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Jan 24 23:21:31 PST 2009

Yves,  I also love the Tea For Two lyric...I think the very "literate" verse
is a perfect set-up for the more simple chorus,  and all the words and the
music make a perfect combination.

Certainly a lyric which contains "cozy to hide in,  to sit side-by-side in,
don't let it abide in my dreams" carries a lot more weight than "The needle
stuck on the broken half..."

Taylor B