[78-L] Calvin and..not Hobbes, but The Colonel..was Re: Charles Correll WAS RE: Stephen Foster

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 24 21:57:50 PST 2009

Good taste had to triumph sometime! How many episodes are on that "600" set? I
found someone selling a 2-DVD-R set of 8 episodes and ordered it this morning,
and a couple of sources for online episodes have been noted.

Now to continue the search for other obscurities. "I'm Dickens, He's Fenster"..
you're next.

dl