[78-L] What the &@#$ is going on? ^

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Jan 24 20:09:28 PST 2009

Alas,  so far this stuff is like a low-grade fever...as soon as you think
we're "cured" then up it spikes again.  Perhaps the list needs some sort of
psychological aspirin to get our temperature back to normal!

That said,  "the patient" seems to have stabilized somewhat over the last
few hours so perhaps there is hope for a cure in the near future.

Taylor