[78-L] What the &@#$ is going on?

jhwillens at earthlink.net jhwillens at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 24 20:01:19 PST 2009

I've been away from this list for several weeks, and come back today to
find all this race & politics crap going on. For what purpose? I had
assumed that most if not all the people who'd populate a 78 collectors'
list would have a historical perspective of the language used in "race
music" back in the day, and not be so socially tone-deaf as to use it
carelessly in 2009. If not, why even bother posting this OT stuff here?

Can these threads be dropped please? Or taken off-list?

Thank you. :)