[78-L] To whom it may concern - was: Re: You never answered Chris Zwarg's question

Tom nice_guy_with_an_mba at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 15:48:41 PST 2009

As Steve has previously pointed out, and as I will reiterate, every time you open your mouth (or sit down at the keyboard and start to type) you document more clearly than any of us could imagine just what a bigot, and a hateful bigot at that, you really are.

And since your English is more fluent than that of most of the native English speakers who post on this forum, there's nothing innocuous or innocent about your usage of terms like "your nigger president" either.

It was meant to be offensive. It is offensive. And there are some of us who resent it.