[78-L] One person's opinions...?!^

Jess McLean2 jessmclean2 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 24 14:46:34 PST 2009

The blood of Americans and their lifeless bodies are all over Europe. The concept of FREEDOM for some is ... to run, duck, hide and let someone else protect freedom FOR an ungrateful France.

That is why I along with many Americans put NO hope in the French for anything except the complete assurance of them PERPETUALLY bad mouthing America.

Jess McLean

  Message: 11