[78-L] Charles Correll WAS RE: Stephen Foster

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 24 09:45:54 PST 2009

Well, I found someone selling "Calvin And The Colonel"..8 episodes on DVD-R.
http://www.ioffer.com/offer_transactions/show/8635646
No idea what the quality will be like, but it's only been 47 years since I last
saw that program anywhere. It seems to have attained cult status on some
animation websites. I also found one episode online but couldn't get it to play.

dl