[78-L] TV Programme About A Collector

Spats spats47 at ntlworld.com
Sat Jan 24 04:25:45 PST 2009

Hi!

Yes, that was the chap!

I managed to press the button and record the programme.
I happened to pick up a DVD which already had on it the fascinating
programmes called 'The Lost World of Smith & Kenyon'. These were two
film-makers who filmed ordinary people in the street in and around
Lancashire, way back 1900-1914. AMAZING footage! So, all in all, the
whole DVD is great!

Earl.

PS If anyone wants a copy, just ask, though, of-course, I cannot
guarantee that it will work on machines in the USA.