[78-L] One person's opinions...?!^ [FWD]

Mike Harkin harkinmike at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 23:52:28 PST 2009

As I say, perhaps my version is actually from Cardinal Richelieu.  Or somebody of that ilk....  CZ's version sounds more like what one hopes V
would have said.  Anyway, my version seems to be the one that's most acted
upon, more honoured in the observance than in the breach, so to speak.

Mike in Plovdiv