[78-L] 78-L Digest, Vol 4, Issue 78

Non40 at aol.com Non40 at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 17:44:44 PST 2009

Hi-

It's me, Matt out of NJ.  I;m 14 and I collect lots of early blues as
well.....like Okeh, Paramount, Herwin, Broadway....

I think you are referring to a collector out of Frederick, Md named Joe
Bussard.  He is around 74 years old and collects early Paramount and Black  Patti
records.  He is a really nice guy.

He has a My space page and there is a movie (in 6 or 7 parts) King of Blues
and Desperate Man Blues posted on You Tube.  He has a radio station and  owned
Fonotone Records.

Regards!

In a message dated 1/23/2009 8:26:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,