[78-L] Race observations

Chris Zwarg doctordisc at truesoundtransfers.de
Fri Jan 23 11:40:18 PST 2009

At 20:12 23.01.2009, you wrote:
>That was 80, 100, and 150 years ago. Times have changed.  Why keep bringing
>it up.. unless you want to repeat it.   Henry

A strange question from one on this list! The one thing we have in common is that we are interested in cultural artifacts that are mostly between 60 and 110 years old, more precisely peculiar types of artifacts that by their indended function indeed repeat audible slices from these years when put into use, so any one of us (I would think) has an interest, or even a fascination, at least for some aspects of that era. If you prefer to ignore and not repeat "that old stuff", why not give your 78s to us who enjoy them?

Chris Zwarg