[78-L] Earl Gray Orchestra

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Fri Jan 23 10:58:57 PST 2009

In more recent years,  the band got into soul and funk music,  and they
often played...

"Papa's Got a Brand new Bag."

And they usually signed off with..."Lullaby of the Leaves."

This is terrible...we were asked (begged) in the first place not to make any
"tea" puns about the guy's name...but once it starts,  it's hard to hold
back...I should have realized at the time that trouble was "brewing."

Taylor