[78-L] it's all about something or another... I forget...

yves francois aprestitine at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 21:03:29 PST 2009

Malcomb
as a comment to yuor comment
"I going to build my self a hole and move down underground
when I come up there will be no one around"
blues record 1951, by Robert Lockwood Jr
4538 (I'm gonna) Dig myself a hole  Mercury 8260 (also on Nighthawk LP 101)

thank you for the intelligent comment
spot on, but then I expected as much from you
Yves