[78-L] More Cabin Fever Record Talk (addenum to earlier comment)

yves francois aprestitine at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 20:31:54 PST 2009

Jeff i have listened to the soundtracks and find it very interesting. It seems to play weaker, but not noticing scratches as much. It reminds me of an old saying (Throeau, Emerson?) once said about whatever you gain you also lose something. No skips, less pops but a weaker signal, still fascinating none the less, we have a lot to gain in the future. Thanks
Yves