[78-L] Pathetic

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Wed Jan 21 13:11:51 PST 2009

I would ask Mr. Zwarg to cease his racial slurs about The President of this
Republic.
His remarks have been an outrage.
Further, his anti-colonial message is the old and very tired mantra of the
enemies of the West.
The "weaklings"appelation smacks of the  fascist aryan supremacy idealogy of
the thirties and forties.
We know it all too  well.
I would like to suggest that  some action be taken so that guys like Taylor
don't feel that they should leave.
I would like not to hear this garbage anymore .

Al Simmons