[78-L] Obama quotes Dorothy Fields (not OT, the song was on 78)

martha MLK402 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 21 01:10:46 PST 2009

 Fred Astaire for President,  Ginger Rogers as VP,  Edward Everett Horton as
Secretary of State!  At least Fred and Ginger could do justice to the words
paraphrased by BO's speech writers.

 Sounds like the Dream Team, compared to what we've had for the past (many too many)
years.   Too bad they're all dead.

 I suppose we aren't allowed to watch any Al Jolson movies for the time being.