[78-L] Obama quotes Dorothy Fields.... [FWD]

Mike Harkin harkinmike at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 23:31:02 PST 2009

AND, with respect to Aretha Franklin, I don't think "My C(o)unt -Tree t'is of thee" is really served by her style of delivery.  Came out sounding very
definitely NOT NICE!

Between them, the Inauguree and the Chief Justice made a complete dog's dinner of the oath; let's hope it's not a harbinger of things to come!

Mike in Plovdiv