[78-L] Earl Gray Orchestra

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Jan 20 07:20:24 PST 2009

Interesting...I live in Seattle and have tried to learn all I can about
bands here in the 20s - 50s but have not run into this name before.  I can
almost promise you that they made no commercial records of any kind either
on local or national labels.  I'll do some more checking around and report
back later.

Taylor B