[78-L] "Over The Rainbow" CORRECTION!

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 19 15:21:53 PST 2009

Re-sending this with the correct sender name! For those who tuned in late,
we're talking about Homer & Jethro on King. Caller, you're on the air.

Mark Hendrix 78L wrote:
> David Lennick asked:
>> Anyone keeping count?
>
> 33 recordings, with one of these unissued.  Is that what you are asking?

That was what I was asking, because we'd had 26 noted previously and I wondered
why a CD would then issue only 25 and not go for "da woiks". Does this 33
include the "sitting in" material David Diehl mentioned?