[78-L] "Over The Rainbow" (was: "Baby It's Cold Outside")

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Sun Jan 18 16:38:27 PST 2009

Bill -
I just found a nice copy of H&J doing "Over The Rainbow" on King. Nice
arrangement and very funny. Also interesting in that most of the
material I've heard of theirs on King has been pretty straight - as
opposed to  the RCA days when their humor got much broader. The flip is
a pedestrian version of "Ground Hog".
Mal

*******