[78-L] It's a Wonderful Life

Bud Black banjobud at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jan 18 08:40:31 PST 2009

As a mere waif, I can remember a movie called, "Song Of Surrender," in which
a beautiful, shiny horn on a phonograph is emitting the voice of Buddy Clark
singing the movie's title song.  This occurs near the end of the film.  I've
never seen this movie again, but memories of that machine haunt me to this
day.

Bud