[78-L] RONNIE GILBERT recordings inquiry

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 17 16:11:23 PST 2009

The two Deccas you've listed are the only ones in the Decca Books. Bella
Bimba/Calla Calla turns up frequently but I've never seen the other one. Not
part of any Weavers sessions or even on the same dates.

Sept. 17, 1951 for Decca 27799, Vic Schoen's Orchestra
November 1, 1951 for Decca 27877, accompaniment not shown

The Decca books say "Just One More CHANCE"..is it Chance or Dance?

I wonder if that 1985 Hopi documentary is the one my wife's been looking for?
It ran on TV 20 years ago or so and we taped it but haven't been able to find it.

dl