[78-L] Everything you always wanted to know about Flying Saucers and then some

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Jan 16 18:53:46 PST 2009

David Lennick wrote:
> I found this while researching a truly ghastly Flying Saucers ripoff called
> "Marty on Planet Mars" (it even swipes whole chunks from The Flying Saucer).
> http://www.chuckthewriter.com/goodman.html
>
> dl
Did you notice the copyright notice Chuck the "Writer" put on the bottom
of this page??!!!  After telling the tragic and triumphal story of
Dickie Goodman's battle against accusations of copyright infringement,
this guy wants to charge $300 for every use of any of the data in his
article.  I bet this guy now works for the RIAA.

Mike  Biel   mbiel at mbiel.com