[78-L] The Talking Machine

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 08:05:03 PST 2009

That Department of the Inferior production reminds me of something I
heard on a radio station a few months back that tried to give a
synopsis of the story of Eldridge Johnson.  I think it was called
'That's how it was' or such like.  I can't remember anywhere near all
the details of what they got wrong (I lost count!) but I'll never
forget the guy pronouncing a name to sound like 'Emily Berleaner'!