[78-L] Patrick McGoohan RIP.

Spats spats47 at ntlworld.com
Fri Jan 16 04:28:45 PST 2009

Hi!

This was a 'must-see' programme in the UK back in 1967 for many of us
under-graduates at the University of Kent at Canterbury. We'd all
leave our essays and crowd into the TV room!

It seems impossible that Patrick McGoohan has died and was 80yo!!!

I remember that, because of being a Catholic, he wouldn't allow any
sex scenes or over indulgent violent scenes in his films/programmes.

Actually, I knew the art director personally. He was a family friend.

Clever plots...It was an offshoot of an earlier 30 min. series called
Danger Man.

I'm not a number! I'm a free man!

Be seeing you!

Earl.