[78-L] Reminder of Tribute to Richard Sudhalter: Tomorrrow, Final Program/Now Giordano Gig at Edison Hotel

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Thu Jan 15 15:32:10 PST 2009

We would go but I understand that there are three sets(each one , I think,
limited by union regs to 45 minutes) So with the cover charge plus a hefty
minimum PER SET???? it may well cost a fortune for two of us to sit through
the evening and hear all three sets as we used to do when the band was at
the Cajun. We had a compulsory dinner there at about $11.00 plus some beers.
A bargain.
I love Vince and the great band he leads but with train fare from the
suburbs, taxi fares,  plus the restaurant's charges it ain't worth it for
us, and to go in for just one set would be insanity. I feel guilty about not
supporting them but it is unaffordable.

If anyone has been, and knows other facts about the way they charge, I'd
love to know.

Al S.