[78-L] I CAN HEAR IT NOW

David Weiner djwein at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 15 10:43:35 PST 2009

Hey all,

Recently got an elaborately slip-cased edition of the three original LPs in
this series, as a special souvenir from CBS Laboratories, "to our friends
and neighbors in Connecticut," celebrating the November 1957 groundbreaking
ceremonies of the new CBS research center in Stamford.  The records have
special gold labels - the thing that surprises me is that the cover notes
say that a FOURTH album in the series covering 1948-1957 will be released
shortly and the slipcase has extra room for this last volume.  I am sure a
Volume 4 was never issued - am I right?

Dave W.