[78-L] Columbia Add-A-Part records.

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 13 19:49:17 PST 2009

Fritz Rothschild seems to have been a real person, by the way..musicologist,
published author on items musical, and a violinist in the Kolisch Quartet. So
much for my wondering if it was indeed a pseudonym and if Columbia had possibly
acquired and dubbed the Telefunken series (maybe through Eli Oberstein).