[78-L] reunion OT ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 12 21:04:44 PST 2009

Michael Biel wrote:

> On 1/13/09, David Lennick <dlennick at sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
>> to get this working, and the system then asked me for a couple of answers to
>> "security" questions. One of them was "What was the first name of the person
>> you took to your first prom?" Playing along, I typed in that name and lo and
>> behold, the link opened. Do not ask me when I'd provided that information
>> for I
>> have no idea.
>>
>> dl
>
> So who was the lucky girl?  Was she purtty?  Did you get lucky?

She was gorgeous, actually..my mother saw the photo and said "Cute little
shiksa". But hey, this was sometime in the early 60s (remember the girl,
remember the prom, remember the hall, remember the band, can't remember the year)

> Mike (you really could remember that far back?)  Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com

As Bud says, I wonder if I could have typed in "Hortense"? Nobody's been named
Hortense since Nat Wills took her to the skating rink in 1908.