[78-L] Columbia question

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 12 20:34:30 PST 2009

Feel free..I was just quoting Tim Brooks. There was nothing more specific to
date this, and he didn't provide information on the items from around March
1920. My copy of "Note the Notes" is buried somewhere around here..it might or
might not put the label and its patent info into a specific time period.

dl