[78-L] reunion

Ken "Silver Showcase" kenreg at tds.net
Mon Jan 12 14:31:14 PST 2009

DAVID BURNHAM wrote:
> I see that this list received an e-mail on my behalf regarding a site called "reunion.com".  Obviously from the message this is nonsense.  If anyone on this list receives such a message from me, please ignore it.

Thanks for posting this, David.

This seems to be the newest twist on email scams.  Grouply is sending
invitations using the names and email addresses of people who don't even
belong to that rotten fishing scam site.

I have also received messages that are supposedly from the Halifax
Helpdesk.  Those emails also have bogus names and email addresses
attached to them.  I have no idea what Halifax is or why they have a
help desk.

If anybody knows more about this kind of crap please pass along the
information.  Until then its best to change your passwords on a regular
basis.

-- Ken