[78-L] Babe Russin

Albert Haim ahaim at bixography.com
Sat Jan 10 16:40:04 PST 2009

When I called George Irving Russsin, I tought I was going to talk to the
real Babe Russin (who had a gig with Bix in Williams College in 1930 or
1931). I t is after talking to George that I realized he was not the
real Babe Russin. I have not yet figured out who George Irving Russin
is. I hope to be able to do so in the near future. I am working on it.

Albert