[78-L] Spy Records

fnarf at comcast.net fnarf at comcast.net
Sat Jan 10 00:59:52 PST 2009

Geez, next you're going to tell me that my grandad didn't singlehandedly liberate the Phillippines (according to his diary he mostly liberated the lovely ladies of Brisbane of their intimate apparel, a rather sore subject even forty years afterwards in their house).

The maps in records story was from an author interview with a former Columbia employee. In my experience a great many war stories have been embellished a bit; I was wondering if this was the case here. I suppose so.

Those old Occams can't compare to the new Gillette nine-blade jobbies.

--
Steve.

From: davdieh at aol.com