[78-L] Spy Records

davdieh at aol.com davdieh at aol.com
Sat Jan 10 00:28:34 PST 2009

OK I'm not quite as slow as I look. My point is that these unsupported anecdotes are very entertaining but there doesn't seem to be any basis in fact. So Kostelanetz spots Wallerstein at Columbia after hours. Is Wallerstein a G-man or is he boffing Andre's second viola player? Use Occam's razor to shave that particular wax cake. I will happily send you some green label Columbias to bash apart. If you can recover a piece bigger than a Wheat Check of an OSS aircheck, I bow to your secret decoder ring.
All in fun,
David Diehl