[78-L] Melba Issue Historic Masters

Erwin Kluwer ekluwer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 14:31:22 PST 2009

It's true, the website is a mess! Also true: Roger Beardsley is very
helpfull!

Great issues!  Be aware their packing is mediocre. The Tamagno box had to
take some bumps, nothing too serious but still... Maybe you should ask for a
bit more secure packing...

mMyby a question for Chris Zwarg: I have trouble with the tracking of the
extended Traviata excerpt of Melba and the master take of Chenier of
Tamagno; there are some loud distorted passages there... did you mange to
solve it, and if so with wich set up...

Best,

Erwin