[78-L] Melba Issue Historic Masters

Sam Hopper sam at bytesite.com.au
Fri Jan 9 14:05:12 PST 2009

Strange! I did a simple search on the HM website for contact info and
got the address and email address in less than 6 seconds.

I thought the website was easy to follow.

Maybe there is no US access to the Tamagno

Anyway, contact info taken from website is:

To purchase copies of this issue, please contact:
16, Highfield Rd; North Thoresby; Lincolnshire, DN36 5RT
Tel. 01472 840236; Fax. 0709 2387408
Email. roger at beardsley75.freeserve.co.uk

Sam
sam at bytesite.com.au