[78-L] MATILDA

RAY KILCOYNE kil at roadrunner.com
Wed Jan 7 13:10:45 PST 2009

Yes, I have the better version on 3 LPs and a CD, all bought hoping for the
original, but to no avail.  The better version has the fake line "women over
40" borrowed from the Carnegie Hall concert, but without the live response.
That spoils it for me.
I also have the original 78 but the transfer is not great, and the original
45, but in V condition.
I know I can get the original on Bear Family or Naxos, but am trying not to
spend too much more on this quest.  I have all the other Belefonte tracks
that I want so it's just this one song I'm after.
RayK