[78-L] Texas Jim Lewis/Tex Russell question

krabgrass at aol.com krabgrass at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 12:45:06 PST 2009

Cary,

Thank you for contacting Kevin. He forwarded the information you've posted below. It fills in blanks I didn't even know. And reminded me to send Kevin an interview I did with Jim Lewis almost twenty years ago. So, one thanks to both you and Kevin, and Kevin, I'll mail the interview within a week.

Dennis

Message: 1