[78-L] Perry Mason ^

Per Ahlin Per.Ahlin at abc.se
Mon Jan 5 00:50:37 PST 2009

The quality of this is not as good, but it is cheaper:

http://www.katzforums.com/showthread.php?p=225768

You need a fast internet line, a program called Winrar and patience.

Per Ahlin

David Burham wrote:
> This is about as far off topic as I've ever written but I trust that
> many who are interested in old records share an enthusiasm for
> vintage TV.
>
> I have some DVDs of Perry Mason season 2 and I'm really amazed by
> the sound quality of the background music and themes.  It appears
> they may have gone right back to the double system original masters,
> (separate audio magnetic and video film),  to produce these discs,
> (video quality is also exceptional).  I find myself appreciating
> this quality rather than following the episodes, which I've seen
> many times anyway.
>
> If you're interested you may want to look into these.
>
> db

Per Ahlin                tel    Int+46 8669 8938
Asogatan 56, 6tr         tel    Int+46 8669 8270
S-118 29  Stockholm      fax    Int+46 8658 6799
Sweden                   email  Per.Ahlin at abc.se