[78-L] Jacqueline Du Pre - Peter and the Wolf

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Jan 4 22:19:45 PST 2009

My goodness, here's a web page that allows you to print off the CD
booklet with full printers allignment markings to reproduce it exactly.
In it I see that the liner notes writer, Raymond Tuttle, references an
article I wrote in the Journal of the Prokofiev Society.but doesn't
credit me by name.  "By at least one estimate  Sergey Prokofiev's Peter
and the Wolf ( a symphonic fairy tale for children) has been recorded
over four hundred times, with narrations by everyone from Eleanor
Roosevelt and Dame Edna Everage to Sir John Gielgud and David Bowie."
He could have at least credited me for the estimate and the listing of
the names he included (or sent me a copy of the CD).

Michael Biel  mbiel at kih.net