[78-L] Help identifying an artist/tune

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 4 09:03:40 PST 2009

He rerecorded Melody of Love (Why I Love You) along with a few other readings
in August 1948, with organ accompaniment, and these came out on 78s, 45s and a
ten-inch LP on MGM. There was also a Christmas record in a special envelope. I
know I have at least one twelve-incher (maybe two) of him but obviously they're
on other labels...they're likely in the "stuff I've picked up in the last 15
years and haven't filed" section.

Also, we've been misspelling it..it's MacCormack (Rust shows McCormack).

dl