[78-L] Deep Ellum Blues^ [fwd]

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 10:17:01 PST 2009

I once heard George Harrison in a Beatles interview pronounce a
certain month such that it sounded like 'februeddy'.   Listen to BBC
Radio Scotland and you'll hear 'jan-uree' and 'feb-u-ree'....

As for the water thing....'spigot' I understood to be the device on
something like the toy water truck from Dad's childhood that water
could come out, 'faucet' for the fixture apparatus in a bathroom or
kitchen, and 'tap' what beer or whatever is is dispensed from in a bar
or such like.