[78-L] Exciting announcement

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 1 21:15:35 PST 2009

Registered, logged in, and told it to search for "Lament For The Living". It
found the review (from June 1933) in a couple of seconds. Clicking on the link
actually brings up the entire page and the one opposite..amazing. This, by the
way, is a record that sounds so bad it's something I want to hear.

http://www.gramophone.net/Issue/Page/June%201933/28/827462 (I don't know if
this will display to non-registered folk)

dl