[78-L] online archive, was: jewish columbia records

Joel Bresler joel.br at verizon.net
Thu Jan 1 18:50:54 PST 2009

Hi, Sherry, I'd be interested in knowing more about the planned
archive...please answer on-list if of interest to all, else off-list.

Thanks!

Joel

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Road
Lexington, MA 02420
United States

1-781-862-4104 (Telephone & FAX)
joel.br at verizon.net
IN CASE OF VERIZON EMAIL PROBLEMS, PLEASE USE MY BACK-UP EMAIL:
joelbresler-at-gmail.com