[78-L] And in other gruesome news..

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Thu Jan 1 15:14:30 PST 2009

I can't find it on oy-vey.  I looked up Big Bopper and casket.  What
other categories would you suggest?  Oh, and be glad they re-buried
him.  Othewise that museum that displayed the casket might have turned
it into a Lenin situation.  By the way, that DID happen to Caruso.  I
just got a copy of Dorothy Caruso's book and she relates that his body
WAS on display under glass for EIGHT YEARS until she finally got the
Italians to close the coffin.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com