[78-L] Schizophrenic Victor Scroll

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 15:45:56 PST 2008

The first record I ever saw sporting different sized labels on each
side was Columbia A 2408, 'Somewhere in France is the lily' by Henry
Burr backed with 'Where the great red dawn is shining'  by Charles
Harrison.  1917 record with period blue gold band labels.  The
Harrison side has the normal size of label for the era but the Burr
side has a smaller label, about the size of the labels adopted in
1930.

What is the smallest size label ever used on a 10 inch or 12 inch record?