[78-L] Schizophrenic Victor Scroll

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 30 20:39:51 PST 2008

Note that the B side runs much longer, so they had to use a smaller label. This
doesn't account for the odd mixing of label sizes in the 30s where record
length wasn't a factor (seen this many times, and not just on reissues where a
smaller label size had become standard in the intervening years).

dl